The short answer to that question is; ‘For more than you think!’ Besides the obvious use of Supersalve’s potent Sports Rub for sports-related injuries, this product is effectively used for all manner of muscle strains, sprains and aches. Sore knees, arthritic pain in the joints, especially the hands are much relived and soothed by the properties included in Supersalve Sports Rub.
Sports Rub Remedy for Adults at Risk
The most injury-prone group is actually unfit adults! Exercise-related strains and sprains often extrapolate into acute musculoskeletal pain. Applying a salve meant for rapid recovery and healing before it gets to the stage of medical intervention simply makes sense.
Sports Rub Remedy for Children at Risk
Another at-risk group are children who may incur sports-related injury as well as accidental bumps and scrapes incurred on the playground. In fact, recreational activities have been noted in many studies by the CDC to account for 3.2 million cases arriving at emergency rooms each year for children in the 5 – 14-year age group. In the 12 – 17-year-olds, the cause of injury is usually sports-related.
Arthritic Pains Soothed by Sports Rub
Pain in the bones and joints affects almost everyone at some stage. Organic balms and ointments support and speed up the body's innate healing process. Natural analgesic properties in Sports Rub ingredient as well as the anti-inflammatory capabilities make this product something all the over 40s should keep on their bedside table.
Derived from the humble ingredients found in abundance in nature’s apothecary, Supersalve Sports Rub has healing properties more powerful than medicinal, lab manufactured topical preparations.
What is in Supersalve Sports Rub?
Here’s a peep at Supersalve Herbal Sports Rub’s sensational ingredients – we know they sound delicious so, just remember, the product it is restricted to topical use.
- Camphor – pretty much ‘fifty shades of healing’ we’re looking at analgesic properties plus anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and its wonderful for muscle spasms.
- Calendula – if anti-biotic resistant bacteria is present, it will succumb to the potent antiviral and antimicrobial properties of this herbal plant. It is absorbed so deep into the tissues that is has proven effective in muscle, ligament, joint and arthritic conditions.
- Rosemary - rich in antioxidants, vitamins, calcium, and iron it rejuvenates and stimulates deep into the skin when applied in a soothing cream, oil, or balm.
- Avocado - its antimicrobial ability and its effect on bone health due to the presence of Vitamin K, in a Sports Rub, healing to bone depth.
- St John’s Wort - will work its apothecary charms to heal, minor burns, and nerve pain. Clinically significant pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interactions are now acknowledged regarding this wonder plant and its properties.
- African Potato - with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic and antioxidant properties championing its arsenal, fibromyalgia, gout, minor burns, muscular pain, sprains, swelling, and tennis elbow are all soothed.
- Cloves - became recognized as a worthy pharmaceutical panacea. Today, apart from its use in skin salves, clove has surprising medicinal value as a local anesthetic due to the high incidence of eugenol and manganese.
- Eucalyptus - antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties its work in Supersalve is what makes it so perfect for a wide variety of our aches and pains. Our arthritic knees love it, psoriasis collapses under its strength and infused through the skin, muscles and joints seem to drink it in too.
- Honey – much underrated, this miracle ingredient is a natural anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory.
- Grapeseed oil – an astringent and an antiseptic anti-inflammatory, which hydrates and repairs
Testimonial for Sports Rub – ‘the green tube’
“The green tube is working! I’m serious! I was exercising and I pulled a muscle. After bathing I rubbed some on where there was pain. Its working wonders. I’m so happy!” – K Leshilo
Supersalve Sports Rub, with its perfect proportions of nature’s best healing agents, is one of those ‘must have’s’ in the home, in fact, it is a great addition for any first aid kit – make sure it’s in yours!