"Good skincare is the best makeup." - Dr. Galdino Pranzarone
The choice is always up to you. You can go on with mainstream commercial skincare products or change to trusted organic formulations and reach the golden standard.
But hey, we know it can get confusing, so take a moment to get the story straight and return to nature’s best.
How ‘Organic’ gets Adulterated
It shouldn’t be allowed but it’s nigh impossible to stop the runaway train, since beauty products figured if they could have ‘Organic’ on their label, they get customers to keep using their product. Crying shame, we know!
Commercially manufactured skincare products may have the word 'organic' on their labelling somewhere as long as they include some or other ‘natural’ ingredient. These faux organic products still contain toxic material such as, chemicals and synthetic ingredients.
Here’s some to watch out for:
- Parabens – horribly common in beauty products. The bad news is they are easily absorbed right into your bloodstream and the worst of that is that parabens mimic the estrogen hormone, which plays havoc with your system!
- SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) – a mean foaming agent used to get water to mix with oil, which your skin - if it has any sensitivity left will find deeply irritating, eventually causing allergic reactions.
- Fragrances – sadly however wonderful they may smell, these cause headaches, allergies, eczema, respiratory issues, and more!
Breaking News: Don’t believe it’s ‘Green’ either because many so labelled still contain chemicals and synthetics! And ‘Clean’ on the label may make it better than most but it still ain’t organic!
What You Won’t Find in the Supersalve Organic Skincare Range
Sorry to rub it in a bit, but we’ve proudly told you for years what IS in Supersalve, it’s time you know what you’re not getting. Take a look:
- Artificial dyes - make their way into your bloodstream.
- Mineral oils - sounds good but it ain’t! It’s a petroleum product.
- Phthalates - a banned substance that disrupts the endocrine system, and causes reproductive toxicity
- Silicones - Seriously aggro for your skin.
- Sulfates - Added to create foam bubbles - avoid like the plague.
We could go on, because there are still antibiotics, GMO’s, hormones and pesticides, but we think you’d know about those.
Supersalve's Trusted Organic Skincare Products
We know you’ll think twice about what you lather onto your skin. Remember that your skin ‘drinks’ in what you give it. It is that fabulous capacity of the skin that Supersalve’s range of creams, balms, and oils are counting on to deliver all their organic richness to nourish through to muscles, ligaments and bone depth.
Conclusion: use pure, organic formulations on your skin and educate your family to do the same. Well has it been said that the best foundation you can wear is glowing, healthy skin!