When Supersalve put the ingredients together for their flagship All-Care Balm formula, each one carrying their own range of capabilities, a truly unique product was unleashed.
The fully organic preparation consisting entirely of natural, organic ingredients is bioavailable to the body for rapid absorption and response.
True Story; All-Care Balm Heals
With an array of options available to her, the owner of a popular health store in Ballito KZN, chose Supersalve All-care Balm for her mother:
‘She experiences acute and persistent eczema. The condition is exacerbated by stress and the itching gives no rest but now All-Care Balm from Supersalve has been her ‘go-to’ remedy ever since. All-Care Balm simultaneously soothes and nourishes stressed skin.’
Decide for yourself as we unpack all that is in a tub of Supersalve All-Care Balm.
The 7 Super Ingredients in the All-Care Balm
Loosely in alphabetical order, here we go;
- Calendula - effective for rashes and inflammations of the skin, wounds, insect bites, burns (including sunburn) and is absorbed so deep into the tissues that is has proven effective in muscle, ligament, joint and arthritic conditions.
- Camphor Bark - supporting immunity, relaxation, and skin healing, the properties of the white Camphor tree have been used for centuries. Its dual capacity for vapour stimulation and topical soothing as well as it’s cooling and warming effects make Camphor a unique and multi-faceted healing agent.
Clove - works on various skin-related irritations like acne, blisters, boils, impetigo, nasal sores, rashes, pimples, prickly heat rash, scarring, shingles, skin sores including Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome, stretch marks and even warts.
- Eucalyptus - a great all-natural defense in treating skin problems such as acne, open wounds, minor burns, ulcers and even neuralgia. For that we have its antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties to thank.
- Grapeseed oil – from grape seed naturally, with great antiseptic properties, beta-carotene, linoleic oleic, palmitic, and stearic acid, loads of Vitamin E complete its arsenal.
- Rosemary leaf - chronic skin condition such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis are soothed by Rosemary’s pungent properties.
- St John's Wort - heals wounds, a host of skin conditions, minor burns, and nerve pain. Clinically significant pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interactions are now acknowledged regarding this wonder plant and its properties.
Supersalve All-Care Balm contains nature’s own effective blend of proven ingredients that are fully compatible to the human body. High in antioxidants, this herbal balm is formulated to reduce pain and relieve itching in all rashes including deep-seated problems such as psoriasis eczema and acne, burns and cuts, bites and traumatised skin.